These jam jar and tin can table numbers were created in a few easy steps…
The supplies we used are:
- Spray Paint
- An assortment of clean cans and jars
- Metallic Acrylic Paint
- PVA Glue
- Sticky Pads or Double sided tape.
1. Remove all labels from your cans and jars
2. Spray the outside of the cans and jars with the spray paint, We chose a matt effect paint, suitable for painting all surfaces. *Make sure you wear gloves, it can get messy*
3. Ta da!
4. Squirt pva glue and acrylic paint into the jars in equal parts.
5. Add a (generous) sprinkle of glitter.
6. Shake, shake, shake! Keep shaking until all of the paint and glitter is dispersed and then remove the lid so the paint dries.
7. We dipped wooden numbers in pva glue and glitter to create these table numbers. They were in the children’s craft section at The Range and were perfect because of their clean cut shape.
8. Dip cans and jars in pva glue and then glitter and add some bling to the edges.
9. Once they have dried, all the numbers using sticky pads or double sided tape. Fill with simple flowers and use as table numbers and centre pieces!
Pssst! They also look great with tea lights in them! *Especially the jars as the candle creates a lovely glow through the glass*
All our supplies (excluding the cans and jars) were from The Range
A & L xx